David William Chambers
- Associate Attorney
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Police Misconduct
David is as passionate about his home state of Colorado as he is about practicing law. He was born and raised in Colorado Springs and attended both undergraduate and graduate school in Colorado, earning his Bachelor of Science in Psychology with a duel Minor in Spanish and Economics from Colorado State University. David then went on to earn his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. After college David lived in Ecuador and traveled through Latin America for two years, which strengthened his Spanish and problem-solving skills for his future practice of law.
At The Viorst Law Offices, David focuses on Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice and Police Misconduct. He enjoys helping clients navigate the complexities of the legal system, applying his legal expertise and guidance to facilitate a favorable outcome and zealously advocate on their behalf.
David is an active member of the community, participating in the United States District Court Civil Pro Bono Panel and the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association. In his spare time, he enjoys fishing, photography, traveling Latin America, sailing, and kayaking Colorado's many rivers.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado
- B.S. - 2011
- Major: Psychology
- Minor: Economics
- Minor: Spanish
- Colorado, 2016
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 2019
- Too High a Price: What Criminalizing Homelessness Costs Colorado, SSRN, 2018
- U.S. District Court Civil Pro Bono Panel, 2019 to Present
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2019 to Present