A serious injury, malpractice or criminal conviction can have a serious impact on your future.
- Have you been injured by a car or truck accident?
- Have you been seriously injured, or has a loved one been injured or lost, due to the negligence of a health care professional?
- Have you been wrongfully accused of a crime?
- Were you a victim of legal malpractice?
If any of the above has happened, or is happening to you, contact Viorst Law Offices. For more than 20 years, Anthony J. Viorst has been providing clients throughout the Denver area and throughout Colorado with aggressive and compassionate personal injury, legal malpractice and criminal defense representation.
Contact our Denver, Colorado, lawyer today. Each case he handles is precisely tailored to each client's unique situation.
Aggressive and Compassionate Representation
Skilled Denver lawyer Anthony Viorst fights to protect your rights at all times in a variety of practice areas:
- Personal injury — He will pursue full and fair compensation when you have been in car and truck accidents, collisions with large commercial vehicles, rear-end collisions, premises liability/slip-and-fall cases or when you have suffered police brutality.
- Medical malpractice — Attorney Viorst will fight for the best possible outcome for offenses such as misdiagnosis, birth injuries, surgical errors, anesthesia errors and cases of wrongful death.
- Legal malpractice — Attorney Viorst helps victims of legal malpractice pursue damages from their original attorney. If your case involved a wrongful conviction, he can also help you appeal your case.
- Criminal defense — He will aggressively defend DUIs, drug crimes, theft, fraud, Internet crimes, child molestation, and violent crimes including rape and sexual assault and domestic violence.
- Post-conviction matters — Attorney Viorst will bring motions for ineffective assistance of counsel.
- Appeals — He will protect your future by requesting that records be sealed and criminal charges expunged, defend you on alleged probation violations and appear before civil and criminal appeals courts on your behalf.
As a former public defender, Denver attorney Anthony Viorst has litigated hundreds of jury trials from DUI to murder. Every year since 2007, he has been named a Super Lawyer in the area of appeals. You can trust his ability, skill, experience and commitment to get results.
Contact The Viorst Law Offices, P.C.
Restoration of your freedoms, and a brighter future for your family, could be a phone call away. Contact our Aurora personal injury attorney at The Viorst Law Offices today. Call locally at 303-872-5712 or toll free at 888-371-2803 to schedule a free initial consultation. If you are unable to come to the Denver office, Anthony Viorst will come to you. Messages left after business hours are always promptly returned.